We provide one-on-one consultations that involve personalized dietary advice, medical nutritional therapy, meal plans and support covering a wide variety of conditions:
- Overweight and obesity
- Eating disorders, emotional and disordered eating
- Insulin resistance and Metabolic syndromes e.g.PCOS - poly cystic ovarian syndrome
- Pre-diabetes and diabetes - type 1 and 2
- Gestational diabetes (diabetes during pregnancy)
- Hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar)
- Heart disease, high cholesterol (hyperlipidaemia) and high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), diarrhoea, constipation
- Inflammatory bowel conditions: Diverticular disease/ diverticulitis, chrones disease, celiac disease
- Short bowel syndrome
- Renal (kidney) disease
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Nutrient deficiencies - e.g. iron deficiency, osteoporosis
- Reflux/ Gastro oesophageal reflux disease (GORD)
- Optimum nutrition weight management before, during and after pregnancy
- Lactation and breast feeding advice and support
- Picky eaters, paediatric obesity, paediatric healthy eating, paediatric weight gain
- Nutritional advice and support during and post cancer treatment
We offer range of speciality and informative nutritional talks for various groups or corporations.
Popular topics include, but are not limited to: Healthy Food choices, Diabetes/ cholesterol management, Planning a healthy menu, Healthy eating for children/ adolescence/ adults and elderly, Nutritional advice for pregnancy and breast feeding, Sports nutrition etc.
Please contact us for further information or to discuss how we can present a topic of your choice.
Corporate Wellness Days:
Our services also include company wellness days where we are able to provide staff with individual nutritional consultations, Discovery Vitality Nutritional Assessments, or group talks and discussions around a variety of nutritional related topics.
Please contact us for further information